TMI Live will accept your proxy bid on individual pieces of equipment up to one hour prior to the live auction. You will be notified by email if another bidder submits a higher proxy bid. Only the highest proxy bid will compete in the live auction. If you do not have the highest proxy bid but want to continue to bid on the pieces of equipment, then you must participate during the live auction for such equipment using your TMI Live account.
2.5% Internet Purchase Fee charged on all online purchases up to $40,000.00. Any purchases exceeding $40,000.00 will be charged a flat rate of $1,000.00/unit. 2% Transaction Fee also applies. No buyers premium, unless otherwise noted on the lot.
Terms and Conditions
1) The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has read and agrees to be bound by the auction terms as well as all other terms and conditions set forth in the Buyer Registration Agreement, Auction Catalog, Auction Invoice, Bill of Sale and all other written or electronic terms and conditions provided by Taylor & Martin, Inc. and TMILive.com (collectively T&M) in connection with this sale. Any verbal or written announcements of T&M or the auctioneer on the date of sale shall take precedence of any other written or electronic terms to the contrary.
2) A 2.5% Internet Purchase Fee will be charged on all online purchases up to $40,000.00. Any purchases exceeding $40,000.00 will be charged a flat rate of $1,000.00 per unit. A 2% Transaction Fee will also be charged by Taylor & Martin.
3) Buyer is responsible to ensure that all motor vehicles purchased with emissions alterations are restored in compliance with all state and federal emissions laws and regulations.
4) All non-dealer Nebraska residents are subject to sales tax unless valid exemption forms are presented to T&M. Sales tax is not collected from out of state residents and any such taxes are the responsibility of the Buyer.
5) Payment in full must be made by January 24, 2019 in the form of Cash ($5,000 deposit required), Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check ($5,000 deposit required) or a Company / Personal Check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee, with terms acceptable to T&M.
6) All purchases must be removed from the premises by February 2, 2019.
7) Buyers are personally liable for any accepted bids made with their Bidding Number.
8) The highest bidder for each lot shall be deemed the Purchaser. In the event of any dispute during the auction sale, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to either decide the outcome of such dispute or to re-offer the lot for re-sale.
9) T&M is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any lots that are withdrawn or not presented for sale including, but not limited to, the costs of attendance at auction or any form of lost profit or consequential damages.
10) T&M has described each lot in the catalog based upon information furnished by each consignor and T&M has not independently verified any such information. Each Buyer acknowledges and agrees that it has inspected each lot upon which a bid is being submitted and is not relying upon any representations or warranties of T&M or the Seller. T&M shall have no liability whatsoever concerning any faults, deficiencies or errors of any description, oral or printed, and shall further have no liability concerning the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition or quality of any lot(s). All statements as to all such matters contained in any advertisement, catalog or written or electronic communication are statements of opinion only and shall not be considered or implied as any statement or representation of fact.
11) BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT HAS INSPECTED THE PROPERTY IDENTIFIED ABOVE "PROPERTY" AND IS NOT RELYING UPON ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF T&M OR THE SELLER/CONSIGNOR OF THE PROPERTY. BUYER AGREES THAT, EXCEPT AS TO MARKETABLE TITLE FROM SELLER ONLY, EACH ITEM OF PROPERTY IS SOLD "AS IS", "WHERE IS", WITH NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OF ANY KIND, NATURE OR DESCRIPTION INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, CONDITION (WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE), USABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR AS TO BRAND, IDENTITY OR QUALITY OF THE UNIT, MATERIALS, COMPONENTS, OR WORKMANSHIP. THERE IS NO REJECTION OR REFUND. IN NO EVENT SHALL T&M OR THE SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY MANNER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THE PROPERTY. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF LOSS TO THE PROPERTY FROM AND AFTER THE TIME THE AUCTIONEER ACCEPTED THE BUYER'S OFFER OR BID.
12) The Buyer assumes all risk of loss to the property from and after the time auctioneer accepts the Buyer's offer or bid. Buyer shall be responsible to insure all of Buyer’s purchases against all losses from the auction date until removal of such purchases by the Buyer
13) T& M shall not be liable or responsible for any interruptions, termination or corruption of any audio feed, video feed or of any other internet registration, bidding or other online related service that occurs before, during or in connection with the auction sale, regardless of the cause of fault attributable to the interruption, termination or corruption of such services.
14) "This agreement will be construed and governed according to the laws of the State of Nebraska and any disputes arising in connection with this agreement and auction shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts of Nebraska.”
Complete payment due the day of sale by cash ($5,000 deposit required), certified or cashier’s check of ($5,000.00 is required).
Personal or company checks will be accepted if accompanied by a letter of guarantee from your bank. This letter of guarantee must include the following: “(Your bank) will guarantee or honor your check up to a specified amount for purchases made at this auction.” All purchases are subject to verification with your bank or financial institution. Immediate possession of all equipment upon proper settlement.
There will be a two and one half percent (2.5%) internet transaction fee on all online purchases up to $40,000.00, any purchases exceeding $40,000.00 will be charged a flat rate of $1,000.00 per unit. Taylor & Martins also charges a two percent (2%) transaction fee charged to the buyer for all purchases. Titles will be mailed.
If you are paying for your purchase with a wire transfer, then at the discretion of Taylor & Martin, a $10,000 deposit must be wire transferred to us no later than 3:00 p.m. (central time) the day before the auction. Your deposit will be applied to your
purchase. If you are not the successful bidder, your deposit will be refunded to you.
For complete wiring instructions and any questions, please call 402-941-1011 or 402-941-1031.